Sunday, March 03, 2013

Almost Finished With Growing Out Gray

As some of you know, I started trying to grow out my colored hair and let the silver shine through.  Last colored my hair auburn/red at the end of July 2012 so I now have been growing it out for 7 months.  With yesterday's haircut, I have mostly my natural brown/silver hair and the only thing left colored are the very ends.

Here is what it looks like as of last night:


That's the front view and now the side:



and finally the back:



Well, I'm finally almost there.  hair is shorter than I usually wear it, but I think the silver color is growing on me.  Not sure, but I think I like it. 

6 comments:

Chery said...

I think your hair looks really good. I like natural!

Elysbeth said...

You look great!! Love the new cut, very bouyant and young (without being weirdly mutton/lamb)

Keep taking care of yourself Gorgeous.

Catherine said...

I love the gray, and the cut!

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS!!! Your eyes pop with the natural color. The new cut is light and breezy looking.

How much healthier not to pour toxins on your head and into your brain!!!

Hope you feel as vibrant as you look.
Blessings,
Martha

Christine said...

Your are beautiful as ever. Such a pretty color on you!

HattieMae said...

Love the silver highlights! I also love the cut! I have been working on growing mine out as well. Its been a struggle for me every time I pass a mirror, I see my Mom....
Don't get me wrong, I love my Mom. Just never thought I'd look like her.... YIKES